Bienvenue à la classe de 4/5M!
Terry Fox Walk- collecting Loonies for Linda- 2-3 pm
Fall Gathering- 6:00- 7:30 pm
|September 22||Non Attendance Day for Students|
|October 6||Non Attendance Day for Students|
|October 9||Thanksgiving- No school|
|October 20||Non Attendance Day for Students|
AGENDA: le 18 au 22 septembre 2017
Scholastic- due tomorrow
Prodigy.com- Tasks to complete by tomorrow
Information Sheets- To be completed by parents and returned as soon as possible.
Immunization Forms- to be handed in as soon as possible
Demographic Forms- to be signed on both sides and returned as soon as possible
Field Trip Walking Form- to be signed and returned as soon as possible
Circus Forms- to be completed by Friday
Loonies for Linda- Thursday (If you choose to donate)
- Patterns and Relation: Identify and describe patterns in a series and make prediction about subsequent elements.
- Basic Facts- Practice the multiplication tables up to 9 x 9
- Multiple Intelligences Survey and Learning Styles Inventory
- Monthly Journal Prompts: Students are writing at least one journal prompt every week, using a given topic.
- See Learning Links (below) for more websites!
TERM 1 ENDURING UNDERSTANDINGS:
Math: Patterns and Relations, Number Sense
Science: Classroom Chemistry, Electricity and Magnetism
ELA: Journal writing, parts of speech, novel study