Nature Based Learning Engagement Page
The Foothills School Division Board of Trustees has requested a study to determine if there is community interest and support in creating a Nature Based Program at Ecole Percy Pegler School.
Please visit our Nature Based Learning Engagement Page that will continue to be updated regularly with information regarding the proposed program. You'll notice several modules with information:
- Important Links - contain links to available resources.
- Who's Listening - contains the contact information of who is reading your comments and answering your questions.
- Poll - take a moment to share your thoughts in the quick poll.
- News Feed - this page which will be updated with regular information regarding the Nature Based Learning program.
- Questions - contains questions and answers along with an opportunity to submit your own questions. When asking a question you will be prompted to enter a name and email, this will allow you to receive a notification when your question has been answered.
- Comments - you're welcome to provide and read feedback and comments submitted by our school community.
- Survey - Complete the survey today to help the Board of Trustees determine if there is community interest and support in creating a Nature Based Learning program at Ecole Percy Pegler School.
Check out these articles
Western Wheel - Expansion of nature-based education program proposed